In this guide, we are sharing steps to download latest SuperSU v2.82 Flashable Zip and APK (official) files. Here, you can find the direct links to download SuperSU v2.82 which is the newest official build of Chainfire’s SuperSu. SuperSU 2.82 brings new features and bug fixes that arrived after the last stable release. Also, we’ll let you know that how to download and root with SuperSu using Custom Recovery on any Android device. Now go ahead and proceed to Download Latest SuperSu v2.82.
SuperSU, the root utility, has been recently updated to version v2.82. Many users reported various bugs in the previous versions v2.79 and v2.80 such as root failure and play store not working which is fixed in this version v2.82 now. The recent release also brings other bugs like no root on older Android versions etc. There are two SuperSu files available, one is APK file and the other one is flashable. You can easily install the APK file directly on your device and will use a TWRP recovery to install the flashable file. Below we have given the direct links to download latest SuperSU v2.82.
When you need to install SuperSU or root your Android phone using a custom recovery such as TWRP then the SuperSu ZIP flashable file is mainly used. But if you have already rooted your device and only need an interface to execute root functions or run commands then go for the APK version. SuperSU APK will install the Android app on your Android phone. SuperSu is a superuser manager app developed by Chainfire and is responsible to manage root permissions on Android devices after getting root access. The latest SuperSU works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets and you can easily manage root permission with this handy application.
Go ahead and follow the given guide to Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 Flashable Zip and APK files to get access to hundreds of root apps and more mods. The SuperSU app is universal to Android phones and isn’t restricted to a certain model.
You May Also Like:
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery on Android Phones
- How To Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot on Android Devices
Download Latest SuperSu v2.82
These are the direct links to download the latest SuperSU file, v2.82 SR5, added now.
- Download SuperSU 2.82 SR5 (.zip file, flashable via TWRP)
- Or download SuperSu 2.82 APK from Google Play Store.
SuperSU 2.82 Changelog
- su: Fix su.d scripts running in the wrong mount context (introduced by ODP sdcardfs fix)
- CCMT: Remove Feedback screen and associated permissions
How to Install Latest SuperSu v2.82 zip via Recovery
1. First of all, download the latest SuperSU zip file from the above given link on the desktop of your PC.
2. Next, boot your Android phone into TWRP Recovery. To do so, first turn OFF your device and turn it ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons altogether for a few seconds. Once your device’s screen goes black, leave the Volume Down button immediately and swap to Volume Up button while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
3. While your device is in TWRP. Go to the main menu of TWRP and tap on “Wipe” and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
4. Navigate to the main menu of TWRP recovery, and tap on “Install”. Select the SuperSU (zip file) that you have already downloaded on the desktop of your PC.
5. Tap on “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to initiate the installation process. The flashing process may take a while so please wait.
6. Once your SuperSU is successfully installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
7. Once the installation process completes, go to main TWRP menu and reboot your device.
That’s All! You have successfully downloaded Latest SuperSu v2.82 and rooted Android device using TWRP Recovery.
To verify that either your device is properly rooted or not, install Root Checker app from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges.
How to Uninstall SuperSU?
If you want to uninstall SuperSU, then we have given a simple method to uninstall.
- Open “SuperSU” app.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Now Scroll down and find the “Cleanup” option.
- Click on “Full Unroot” to uninstall SuperSU.
- You will see a prompt to confirm
- Tap “Continue”.
- Done! Reboot your device. You have uninstalled SuperSU successfully.